Small Savings Branch
This branch approves and renews Mahila Pradhan kshetriya Bachat Yojana (M.P.K.B.Y) Scheme's agencies and maintains all the details of the freedom fighters of the district and submits their pension cases to the government.
- Work of allotting new agency of Mahila Pradhana Kshetriya Bachat Yojana (MPKBY)
- Work of renewing agency of MPKBY
- Work of allotting new agency of Provident Fund (PPF)
- Work of renewing agency of Provident Fund (PPF)
- Work of receiving National Savings Certificate (NSC) and plezing them.
- Work of releasing National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Work of allotting card to agent for the purpose of recurring
- Compiling the statements of all types of investments and sending them to Director, Small Savings, Ahmadabad
- Work of allotting statements of investment from taluka level and from concerned Post Offices.
- Compiling statements of all investments and sending them to Director, Small Savings, Ahmadabad
- Purchase tins from the market for Soldier Contribution and sending them to the concerned offices.
- Collecting all tins and calculating the amount received from all the tins and depositing the amount in the Account of Director Soldier Board
- Attending the quarterly meeting of soldier board
- Taking freedom fighters of the District to the venue of the celebration of 26th January and 15th August and bringing them back after the programme concludes.
About M.P.K.B.Y (Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana)
This scheme is called Mahila Pradhan Keshetriya Bachat yojana.
The main objectives of the scheme are :-
- To inculcate the habit of thrift among house holds and self Employed people.
- To educate house wives in family budgeting.
- To canvass for and secure investments in Post Office for 5 years.